Slow Travel in Vietnam Tour 17 nights
17 nights from €2739pp
Slow Travel in Vietnam is an itinerary that takes its time. By spending 2 nights at almost every stop and by taking advantage of many moments of freedom, this trip allows travellers to experience Vietnam differently. Moving from South to North, the chosen stages allow a varied overview of the country with spectacularly diverse landscapes from deltas to mountains and rice fields to caves. The itinerary also highlights the history of Vietnam with the discovery of many of Vietnam alluring eras, from the Nguyen Dynasties to Chinese influences and the Vietnam War.
Particular care has also been taken on the responsible side of this trip, with the choice of several ecolodges (notably in Can Tho, Hue & Phong Nha) but also many activities with a true local impact such as the visit of a "Community Based Tourism" island in the Mekong Delta, discovery of a training center in Hue, and relaxing moments in a tea house that only employs differently abled people in Hoi An.
- Discover the Mekong Delta by boat and bicycle with a visit to the largest floating market of the Mekong Delta, Can Tho
- Taste a cup of tea at "Reaching Out Teahouse" in Hoi An, served by differently abled people
- Meet with differently abled people in an education center in Hue
- Discover a “forgotten” part of the Tam Giang Lagoon by boat and bicycle in Hue
- Lunch in a local house in Hue
- Explore a rarely visited historic village: Phuoc Tich in the North of Hue
- Enjoy timeless moments in the countryside of Nam Dinh between rice fields and cathedrals
- Educational visit to a traditional craft village in Hanoi
- Street food tour in Hanoi to discover the variety of Vietnamese gastronomy
- Participation in the Refill not Landfill project, no water bottles or disposable wet wipes
Prices are based on 2 sharing on this tour with fights and taxes. Meal plan as per itinerary.
Travel 10th April 2022
For booking/enquires, call us on 043-3334500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org