Reconnect with nature
There are some magical places on Earth, and particularly in nature.
Below are 5 natural wonders to add to your travel wish list:
- Grand Canyon, USA–Grab your hiking boots and trek in this immense canyon of striking red rock, plunging down an incredible 4,000ft
- Great Barrier Reef, Australia–Pull on your diving suit and explore the world’s largest coral reef system, packed with vibrant colors and teeming with wildlife
- Ha Long Bay, Vietnam–Book an overnight cruise aboard a traditional boat and watch the sunset over this stunning bay full of hidden caves and framed by green-topped cliffs
- Victoria Falls, Zambia–Visit this legendary waterfall that cascades over the lip of a plateau of volcanic rock and plunges more than 350ft
- Uyuni Salt Flat, Bolivia–Cycle along the iconic Uyuni Salt Flat that stretches an incredible 4,000+ miles, or grab your camera and take some stunning pictures
Another 'hot' favorite is the geothermal wonder of Yellowstone - watch the video below...
Stay in the heart of nature
Exploring the natural world isn’t only about trekking, climbing, and swimming–kicking back can be just as amazing. You could head to Thailand, home to some of the world’s most beautiful beaches. Try the famous Railay Beach, cut off from the rest of the mainland of Krabi province by high limestone cliffs and only accessible by boat.
Or take a picnic to the sweeping tea plantations of Malaysia’s Cameron Highlands, where blissfully cooler air meets stunning views.
You could even spend the night among the treetops. Channel your inner child and book a night in a treehouse–with breakfast on a balcony overlooking the canopy and nights listening only to the sound of the breeze rustling through the leaves.
Indulge your love of water in a floating sea villa in the Maldives, with unbroken views of crystal-blue waters and the sound of waves gently lapping its wooden stilts. Or for a complete escape, head to a remote mountain resort in Canada or India where unparalleled views create a sense of absolute serenity.
Where will your adventures take you?
Reach out to us to plan your next adventure in the heart of nature - call 043-3334500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org